Wednesday, June 4, 2008

additional comments

I amended my letter to add the following to the last paragraph and splitting said paragraph:

"With the above said, I do sincerely hope that you will after investigating this matter, as duty requires of you, advise the officers serving under you to not interfere in any way, shape, or form, with the bearing of arms, in order to avoid any further action being necessary. Furthermore, I request that the officers involved be identified by name, in writing your response to this letter. If there is a particular form or document required by policy or any applicable laws in order to initiate and lodge a formal complaint against those involved, I wish to be informed of such in order that I may fully exercise my rights in regards to this matter. A response may be sent by mail to the address at the top of this letter’s first page."

I figured I should add those comments and questions to it.

No comments: