Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update, Response from Remington

New response from Remington:

Because its thanksgiving and everyone is off, we have not made contact
with HS. We have taken any reference to HS from our web site..When you first
emailed me I honestly did not recall horiuchi's name so you caught me unawares.
I also do not read the blogs so the fact there was an issue came as a surpise.In
any event, HS makes a great product and we are a large customer of theirs. Why
they would pick a super controversial spokesperson is beyond me. Doing this
violates pure business common sense. Early next week we will use whatever
persuasive powers at our disposal to get HS to do the right thing..Do me a favor
and tell those on the bolgs that Remington and I are now fully aware of the
issue, in full agreement with the outrage, and will do what we can't exert
pressure on HS to reverse course.

Thanks

Tommy

No comments: